Brought to you by BigBoss. Move your important toggles directly into Springboard where they are always available even while other apps running.
– Slide across statusbar to show the window. (Tap once with two fingers seems to work also) Tap the close button or home to dismiss the window. On 3.x you can tap top of status bar to close the window.
– The big buttons are toggles. Red is “OFF” Green is “ON”.
– The “more” button brings up the settings app which lets you configure which settings you want available and their order, hide icons, and many other things.
– The “refresh” button will refresh the state of the icons in case it gets out of sync (you changed a toggle in regular settings app or such).
– Configure more launch methods via activator!