By default when you press twice on the Home button on your Lockscreen, the iPod control is possible with simple play button, pause, rewind, and volume. SuperMusic is a new tweak that will allow you to improve the performance of the drive control of your music from the Lockscreen.
SuperMusic will add new options and a playlist of your music on your Lockscreen.
- Adds another con appearance of control iPod from your Lockscreen
- Playlist of the album while listening
- Shuffle mode
- Showing lyrics (lyrics included in your song if imported into your iPod)
- Switch between your albums on the iPod
- Add buttons for better navigation between songs.
Go to the settings of your iDevice to set the text color of the playlist of the album being played.