Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware v1.46
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is considered to be the next step in the detection and removal of malware. In our product we have compiled a number of new technologies that are designed to quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware.
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect.
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The realtime protection module uses our advanced heuristic scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure.
Furthermore, users will be able to access the threats center where they can keep up to date with the latest discovered malware threats.
Note: Some antivirus and antispyware programs flag Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware as being infected/malware, although the application is perfectly safe and does not pose a threat to your system. This is called a ‘false positive’. The term false positive is used when antivirus software wrongly classifies an innocuous ( inoffensive ) file as a virus. The incorrect detection may be due to heuristics or to an incorrect virus signature in a database. [Similar problems can occur with antitrojan or antispyware software.]
Here are some key features of “Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware”:
* Light speed quick scanning.
* Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
* Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware protection module. (requires registration)
* Database updates released daily.
* Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
* Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
* Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware performance.
* A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
* Multi-lingual support.
* Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
* Command line support for quick scanning.
* Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
1. Scheduling has been simplified, including relocation of scheduler.
2. Website Blocking is now disabled when protection is turned off.
3. Logs are sorted by date automatically.
4. Updating is now much more efficient.
5. All HKCU settings can now be set in HKLM to override user settings.
6. Protection module now more efficient in terms of I/O read bytes.
Link here: MediaFire